There are a few menus at the upper part of the [ProductName]
interface with multiple commands:
See also: backup programs free | best back up software for windows 7 | pc backup software review | backing up files on external hard drive | backup software automatic | full system backup
- New Backup Set: initiates the wizard to create the new
- Duplicate Backup Set: makes a copy of active (currently
selected) backup set.
- Backup: starts the backup operation for active
(currently selected) backup set.
- Restore Wizard: lets you restore your backup set from
- Backup Selected, Restore Selected, Restore Selected
To:these commands are applied to the files selected in the
‘Backup Set’ window; you can backup and restore the individual
files from the whole backup kit then.
- Stop: this button is active during the backup process,
so that you could stop the backup operation at any moment.
- Backup Properties: opens your backup set configuration
to be viewed and edited.
- Delete Backup Set: removes active (currently selected)
backup set from collection.
This menu lets you manage the appropriate interface mode (you
can add or remove some program bars as Toolbar, Status Bar and
Summary Pane) and adjust the logging; you can clear the old logs
from the view and set the log details representation from Medium to
Full. Also you can dispose the program to show only the operation
errors in the log.
Using the ‘Tools’ menu you can:
The ‘Help’ menu shows you all the points related to information
- Contents opens the Help guide about [ProductName] usage
that you are reading now.
- You can also read about the program on our webpage: just click
the ‘[ProductName] on the Web’ command.
- Support Request opens an e-mail message to be sent to
our technical team, so you can easily commit your demands if there
are any problems and/or questions about [ProductName]’s
- How to Purchase option will lead you to our ordering
page where you can buy the serial number for [ProductName].
- How to Register option will open the window to enter
your serial number to obtain the registered version of
- About [ProductName] shows the program version with
upgrade link and your registration status.